For anti-wrinkle injection treatment, an injection of Botolinum Toxin injection is used, also medically known as OnabotulinumtoxinA. This is a protein in purified form, produced by bacteria. This toxin works by temporarily blocking signals from the nerves to muscles, leading to reduce movement of the muscle.
For instance, if you have the anti-wrinkle treatment on your forehead, after about 2 weeks of injection, you will not be able to contract the muscles on your forehead, leading to resolving of the forehead lines. This treatment usually last for up to 6 months, depending on your lifestyle and how the toxins are released from your body.
For this treatment, we use either Botox or Bocouture range of toxins. Our clinician underwent advanced training in delivering toxins so we are able to offer treatments for:
- Forehead lines
- Crows feet (lines around the outer eyes)
- Frown lines
- Eye brows lifting
- Gummy smile treatment
- Excessive sweating treatment for underarms (hyperhidrosis)
- Non-surgical jaw reduction treatment
For this treatment, we offer the best dermal fillers in the industry. Our team are trained using Juverderm, Belotero and Teoxane range of dermal fillers, the best available in the market.
Dermal fillers are essentially Hyaluronic Acid, the substances that are naturally available in our body in abundance but depleted as we age. Dermal fillers injection aim to plump, augment and enhance your facial features especially on the areas that are impacted by ageing.
Our team are trained in Advanced Dermal Fillers treatments so we are able to offer:
- Lip fillers
- Cheek enhancement
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines) treatment
- Marionette lines treatment
- Chin fillers
- Jawline fillers
- Temple fillers
- Nose re-shaping (non-surgical rhinoplasty)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Very rare hypersensitivity reaction due to foreign body injection reaction
- Allergies to lidocaine if known
- Side effects at site of injection such as pain, bruising and swelling are to be expected. This can take up to 1-2 weeks to subside. However, if pain is severe and swelling is getting worse, SEEK HELP!
- Skin infection such as cold sores can be re-activated if you have had one in the past.
- It is important to know of a very rare but severe complication of tissue necrosis or tissue death. This can lead to blindness so it is best to get treatment from qualified medical practitioners who are able to detect and reverse this process.
It can be, but there are measures that we can put in place to help.
- Ice packs before and after treatment
- Take Paracetamol before treatment
- We can offer numbing cream especially for lip fillers
- Avoid strenuous exercise or massage the treated area for at least 24 hours
- Avoid excess alcohol for at least 24 hours
- Avoid aspirin or ibuprofen for at least 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid touching the area for at least 12 hours
- Avoid makeup for 12 hours after treatment
- Avoid sun exposure – outdoors or indoors
- Please use high sun-protection factor (recommended even after treatment)
- Please use arnica cream or tablet in case of bruising
- Avoid facials for at least 14 days – include chemical peels, laser treatment and sunbeds
- Things to look out for in case of delayed allergic reaction symptoms: itching, swelling of the face, rashes or breathing difficulties. Please seek help immediately.
- It is ok to drive after procedure
- It is advisable to avoid flying for 24-48 hours after treatment as the change in cabin air pressure can contribute to swelling
- Please keep an eye on increasing or worsening pain, and colour changes around the treatment area such as pale skin change. This could be sign of blocked blood vessel, a rare but very serious complication. You need to get in touch ASAP, as reversal treatment should be offered urgently.
- If you have any concerns or queries after treatment, please get in touch. We are more than happy to hear from you and help you in any way possible.
Please note that our team will offer initial consultation prior to commencing any treatment
Initial Consultation is £50 – taken as deposit when booking the appointment. This can be deducted from the treatment prices for same day treatments.
48 hour cancellation notice is required, with deposit returned. Deposit will not be refunded for late cancellations or no show.