For anti-wrinkle injection treatment, an injection of Botolinum Toxin injection is used, also medically known as OnabotulinumtoxinA. This is a protein in purified form, produced by bacteria. This toxin works by temporarily blocking signals from the nerves to muscles, leading to reduce movement of the muscle.For instance, if you have the anti-wrinkle treatment on your forehead, after about 2 weeks of injection, you will not be able to contract the muscles on your forehead, leading to resolving of the forehead lines. This treatment usually last for up to 6 months, depending on your lifestyle and how the toxins are released from your body.
Our clinician underwent advanced training in delivering toxins so we are able to offer treatments for:
- Forehead lines
- Crows feet (lines around the outer eyes)
- Frown lines
- Eye brows lifting
- Gummy smile treatment
- Excessive sweating treatment for underarms
- Non-surgical jaw reduction treatment
For this treatment, we offer the best dermal fillers in the industry. Our team use Juverderm, Belotero and Teoxane range dermal fillers, the best available in the market. Most recently, we have introduced Stylage fillers for most of our dermal fillers treatments.
Dermal fillers are essentially Hyaluronic Acid, the substances that are naturally available in our body in abundance but depleted as we age. Dermal fillers injection aim to plump, augment and enhance your facial features especially on the areas that are impacted by ageing.
Our team are trained in Advanced Dermal Fillers treatments so we are able to offer:
- Lip fillers
- Cheek enhancement
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines) treatment
- Marionette lines treatment
- Chin fillers
- Jawline fillers
- Temple fillers
- Nose re-shaping (non-surgical rhinoplasty)
MEDICAL GRADE SKINCARE & FACIALS/ SKIN PEELS
Our team preferred the AlumierMD brand to other skincare product ranges. We can help you if you suffer from conditions such as acne, darks spots and sensitive skin conditions.
Here are the reasons why we love AlumierMD.
AlumierMD was created by a global team of experienced PhD biochemists, physicians and skin care specialists. They develop scientific formulations using innovative ingredients at optimal levels within advanced delivery systems. This enhances their ability to provide customized professional treatments fully integrated with home care solutions. The result is optimal skin health and an excellent client experience.
Innovative ingredients– AlumierMD use the highest grade of ingredients at the correct percentages proved by clinical studies. They don’t angel dust our products for marketing.
Advanced Delivery Systems– The delivery system enhances the ingredient either by keeping it fresh, providing synergy or increasing absorption.
Integrated Professional Treatments and Home Care– AlumierMD seamlessly integrate these 2 entities by using similar as well as synergistic ingredients.
Science Meets Beauty– AlumierMD cares about the client experience from opening the box to enjoying the results. They create luxuriously scientific formulations wrapped in beautiful packaging.
MICRONEEDLING WITH SKINPEN PRECISION – For the treatment of ageing, wrinkles and scars.
With age, the natural skin structure will start to deteriorate, leading to fine lines and wrinkles. We will begin to notice large pores and uneven skin tones and textures as well.
Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, this treatment aims to stimulate your own skin’s ability to repair itself. SkinPen microneedling will be able to create thousands of controlled micro-injuries in the skin, encouraging to the body’s natural wound healing process. This process will result in collagen production and remodelling, leading to more youthful and younger-looking skin.
For the procedure, you can expect:
- a comfortable experience
- a relatively short procedure of fewer than 45 minutes
- to be recommended to have at least 3-4 sessions for optimal, long-lasting results
- minimal downtime, redness similar to mild sunburn immediately after
- safe treatment for all skin types
- ideal any time of the year
- beautiful, long-lasting results
The SkinPen Precision microneedling is CE marked, and FDA approved, so rest assured, you are in safe hands.
WOMEN’S INTIMATE HEALTH & WELLBEING
Here at Epitome Aesthetics, we offer the best solutions for women’s intimate health related problems. About 1 in 2 women over the age of 50 will suffer from vaginal discomfort, affecting them in every day life. These common problems include conditions such as:
- vaginal dryness
- vaginal discomfort
- volume loss of the labia majora
- aesthetics concerns
We use high quality products from VIVACY Paris. These are dermal fillers called DESIRIAL, world’s first range of non-animal, bioresorbable, injectable hydrogels exclusively developed to rejuvenate women’s intimate health.
The DESIRIAL range dermal fillers have hyaluronic acid that can help hydrate the skin and mucous membranes. The hyaluronic acid can retain up to 1000 times its weight in water, helping to improve your vaginal dryness. Mannitol is the other main active substance in the DESIRIAL products that acts as antioxidant, removing free radicals following the injection caused by needle insertion.
INTRAVENOUS NUTRITIONAL THERAPY (IV VITAMIN DRIP)
Also known as ‘Drip Therapy’ or ‘Vitamin Therapy’, IV Nutrition Therapy is your solution to personal general health wellbeing. In other words, this therapy is a quick, efficient and proven way of your body to get the essential vitamins and minerals into your body.
We at Epitome Aesthetics are delighted to offer this treatment for you, the secret weapon once used by the rich and famous to fight burnout and exhaustion. Depending on what you need, we have the best solution for you. We have a wide range of IV drips and booster shots for you to suit your needs. From fat-burning to biotin for hair nourishment, we have the safest and scientifically proven formulation just for you.
Our most popular IV drips treatments:
- Advanced energiser
- Immuno booster
- Hair nourishment
- Fat burner plus
We have booster shots for quick supplements. Our favourites:
- Vitamin B12 shots
- Glutathione shots
- Biotin shots for hair and nail nourishment
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Very rare hypersensitivity reaction due to foreign body injection reaction
- Allergies to lidocaine if known
- Side effects at site of injection such as pain, bruising and swelling are to be expected. This can take up to 1-2 weeks to subside. However, if pain is severe and swelling is getting worse, SEEK HELP!
- Skin infection such as cold sores can be re-activated if you have had one in the past.
- It is important to know of a very rare but severe complication of tissue necrosis or tissue death. This can lead to blindness so it is best to get treatment from qualified medical practitioners who are able to detect and reverse this process.
It can be, but there are measures that we can put in place to help.
- Ice packs before and after treatment
- Take Paracetamol before treatment
- We can offer numbing cream especially for lip fillers
- Avoid strenuous exercise or massage the treated area for at least 24 hours
- Avoid excess alcohol for at least 24 hours
- Avoid aspirin or ibuprofen for at least 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid touching the area for at least 12 hours
- Avoid makeup for 12 hours after treatment
- Avoid sun exposure – outdoors or indoors
- Please use high sun-protection factor (recommended even after treatment)
- Please use arnica cream or tablet in case of bruising
- Avoid facials for at least 14 days – include chemical peels, laser treatment and sunbeds
- Things to look out for in case of delayed allergic reaction symptoms: itching, swelling of the face, rashes or breathing difficulties. Please seek help immediately.
- It is ok to drive after procedure
- It is advisable to avoid flying for 24-48 hours after treatment as the change in cabin air pressure can contribute to swelling
- Please keep an eye on increasing or worsening pain, and colour changes around the treatment area such as pale skin change. This could be sign of blocked blood vessel, a rare but very serious complication. You need to get in touch ASAP, as reversal treatment should be offered urgently.
- If you have any concerns or queries after treatment, please get in touch. We are more than happy to hear from you and help you in any way possible.
Please note that our team will offer initial consultation prior to commencing any treatment
Initial Consultation is £50 – taken as deposit when booking the appointment. This can be deducted from the treatment prices for same day treatments.
48 hour cancellation notice is required, with deposit returned. Deposit will not be refunded for late cancellations or no show.